At Nursing from Cleveland State University (CSU) students may select from five tracks available, according to their interests and professional goals. In keeping with the rules and regulations of the Ohio Nurse Practice Act, the program does not prepare nurse practitioners or clinical nurse specialists; graduates are not eligible to apply for a certificate of authority in the State of Ohio.
Graduates with Nursing from Cleveland State University (CSU) will:
- have in-depth skills in population assessment, demography, epidemiological assessment and data analysis, evaluation of research, survey research, data projections, cost-benefit analysis,
- gain the ability to apply nursing theory, population theory, ethics, cultural awareness, and political strategies to design, implement, and evaluate population health programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory Development in Nursing
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Ethics for Nurses
- Health Care Policy
- Health Care Financing for Nursing Practices
- Population Health Nursing
- Demography & Epidemiology: A Nursing Perspective
- Population Assessment
- Population Assessment & Intervention
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Priority consideration - March 15 for fall enrollment. After March 12, applications will be considered on a space-available basis.
DisciplinesNursing View 297 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Successful completion of an undergraduate or graduate-level statistics with a grade of C or better
- An active license as a Registered Nurse in the applicant's U.S. state of residence
- Submission of a Cleveland State University graduate Admission Application and fee
- Submission of official academic transcripts from all postsecondary schools attended
- Provide two (2) professional letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
- Submission of a 2-3 page typed essay identifying your population of interest; how to you plan to use your MSN degree to enhance your professional growth and development; and skills you hope to acquire during the program.
International6930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3465 USD per semester during 12 months.
National6930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3465 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State6810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3405 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.