At Psychology - School Psychology from Cleveland State University (CSU) particular emphasis is placed on the development of consultative, behavior analytic, and intervention skills within urban school settings.
Graduates with Psychology - School Psychology from Cleveland State University (CSU) will:
- gain intensive preparation in psychological foundations (e.g., child development, social psychology, research design) and in assessment methods (e.g., interviewing, observation, testing).
- develop knowledge and skills in functional assessment of academic problems (with an emphasis on reading), problem-solving consultation, the role and function of the School Psychologist, and legal and ethical issues.
- Functional Assessment of Behavior
- Tests and Measurement in School Psychology
- Lifespan Development
- Role & Function of the School Psychologist
- Social Psychology
- Intellectual Assessment and Practicum
- Child and Adolescent Assessment and Intervention
- Functional Assessment of Academic Behavior
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Psychology View 1186 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application with a $40 non-refundable application fee. Application fees cannot be waived or deferred.
- Transcripts of academic work and degree certificates from each college/university attended. All school records should be submitted in the original language and should be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- Proof of having met at least one of the English language proficiency requirements. CSU offers students the following choices to prove English language proficiency
- Successful completion of CSU's IELP (Intensive English Language Program) Advanced Level, with a grade of 80% or better
- Graduated from a secondary school or accredited college/university in the US or from one of the TOEFL exempted countries.
- Official score report of the GRE, GMAT, or MAT if required by your department. The academic program has the option of requiring additional test requirements from applicants.
International28458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14229 USD per semester during 36 months.
National25776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12888 USD per semester during 36 months.
In-State15050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7525 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Cleveland
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.