With Psychology - Clinical from Cleveland State University (CSU) students will be able to provide psychotherapy services after graduation. The Clinical Psychology specialization degree is a terminal master’s degree program; the department does not offer a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology.
Psychology assistants work in clinical, hospital, forensic, and other settings and engage in treatment, assessment, and research activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Univariate Statistics
- Clinical Interviewing
- Intellectual Assessment & Practicum for Clinical Psychology
- Concepts & Methods of Individual Psychotherapy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 443 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Application for Graduate Admission.
- The requirement for GRE scores for Fall 2023 admission has been waived, and applicants should not submit GRE scores.
- Academic transcripts.
- A strong undergraduate record (minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA strongly preferred) with a firm foundation in the basic principles of psychology. Please contact the Clinical Program Director if you have questions concerning the suitability of your undergraduate psychology coursework.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement. Such statements may include a description of your reasons for pursuing a graduate degree in clinical psychology and this program in particular. They may also include events or experiences that provide evidence that you will be an effective mental health professional (e.g., work experience; most important learning in psychology; breadth of background;
- A curriculum vitae (CV).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14513 USD per semester during 24 months.
National26290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13145 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State15350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7675 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Cleveland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.