Speech Pathology and Audiology from Cleveland State University (CSU) maintains student-training liaisons with many hospitals, clinics, and schools in the Greater Cleveland area.
Graduates with Speech Pathology and Audiology from Cleveland State University (CSU) will:
- gain clinical experience by providing speech, language, and audiological services to clients in our state-of-the-art on campus Speech & Hearing Clinic.
- have high academic and professional success.
- Research And Design
- Diagnostic Methods
- Motor Speech Disorders
- Voice and Resonance Disorders
- Neurogenic and Cognitive Communication Disorders
- Fluency Disorders
- Articulation and Phonological Disorders
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 54 Credit Hours without Teaching License
- 64 Credit Hours with Teaching License
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Health Sciences Speech Pathology View 230 other Masters in Speech Pathology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants need to apply directly to CSDCAS (a centralized application service). Applications or materials sent directly to CSU will not be considered.
- Statement of purpose,
- Letters of recommendation
International13396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6698 USD per semester during 20 months.
National12134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6067 USD per semester during 20 months.
In-State7084 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3542 USD per semester during 20 months.
Living costs for Cleveland
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.