Occupational Therapy from Cleveland State University (CSU) curriculum is designed using an adult learning model and integrates didactic, laboratory and clinical experiences through seven consecutive semesters.
Occupational therapy is a challenging, yet rewarding field. We hope you will consider applying for our Program and joining us in this noble profession.
Graduates of the MOT Program will be prepared to work in both medical and community-based settings and to assume diverse roles including clinical practice, consultation, teaching, management, participation in research and advocacy activities. The ability to interact effectively on a variety of teams will be emphasized throughout coursework.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Conditions and Occupational Function
- Designing Creative Occupations
- Musculoskeletal Evaluation and Intervention
- Occupational Therapy Theory and Process
- Occupational Development
- Neuromuscular Evaluation and Intervention
- Psychosocial Evaluation and Intervention
- Sensory and Cognitive Evaluation and Intervention
- Occupation & Participation
- Occupational Environments
- Occupational Therapy Administration and Management
- 28 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1109 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- GRE Writing Test score of 3.5 or higher. Test scores taken within 5 years will be accepted.
- An overall grade-point average of at least 3.0 or a score at the 50th percentile or above in each area of the GRE.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 in prerequisite courses, with at least two of the natural science prerequisites, and at least 4 of the 8 required courses (or their equivalent) completed prior to the application deadline.
- English proficiency
International13284 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6642 USD per semester and a duration of 28 months.
National12030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6015 USD per semester and a duration of 28 months.
In-State7014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3507 USD per semester and a duration of 28 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.