The goal of the program is the integration of Scholars’ previous clinical training with skills in program development and research methodology to help them find solutions for issues in public policy, community health and clinical practice.
The Health and Health Care Research program at the University of Michigan offers graduate-level study and research as part of a university-based postresidency training program.
Former Scholars are currently involved in academic medicine, government and medical practice; many are developing and managing health care institutions and delivery systems in a variety of public and private settings; some are contributing to the formulation, conduct and evaluation of health-related public policy.
Many also continue active research careers on important topics in health and medical care.
- Social & Cultural Aspects of Research on Health & Society
- Research Design & Analysis
- Laboratory in Research Methods & Analysis
- Leadership & Career Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1347 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The HHCR program is a one year master's degree program designed for clinicians who have been admitted to the IHPI Clinician Scholars Program. However, a limited number of eligible clinicians (physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists) are also allowed to enroll in the program.
- Applicants must contact the Director of the HHCR program to express their interest in the program or have a mentor from their department contact the Director to discuss the applicant
International50646 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50646 USD per year during 12 months.
National50646 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50646 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State25230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25230 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Ann Arbor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.