This master's in Finance and Business Economics from Alliance Manchester Business School enables you to work with our award-winning finance experts to build in-demand quantitative skills. You will gain the essential information needed to pursue a range of exciting finance careers at an international level.
The MSc Finance course has both CFA Institute Affiliate status and Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) status which positions you to progress to a research degree. It is also linked to The Manchester Accounting and Finance Group – one of the leading accounting and finance units in Europe.
The course provides training for a research degree and general training for those who wish to take up specialist positions in Finance (such as a Financial Analyst) or those who wish to subsequently pursue a research and/or an academic career via a PhD in Finance.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Finance
- Cross Sectional Econometrics
- International Macroeconomics and Global Capital Markets
- International Finance
- Portfolio Investment
- Derivative Securities
- Corporate Finance
- Business Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We operate a staged admissions process with selection deadlines throughout the year.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 703 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- We require a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
- You need a degree in finance, economics or maths. You must have taken a significant number of finance and quantitative courses during your degree (accounting is not considered to be finance). You must be taking a major or specialisation in finance in your final year and need to achieve top-level results in final year finance subjects. You must also demonstrate a solid background in quantitative skills, econometrics or maths.
International30000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA30000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.