At Civil Engineering from Cleveland State University (CSU) the student must select one of the following graduate specializations: Structures/Foundations, Water Resources Engineering, Transportation or Environmental Engineering.
Graduates of the MS in Civil Engineering program work as project engineers for consulting firms; perform research in government laboratories; conduct analysis, design, and research in industry; and manage public works facilities. Recent graduates are working as a structural designer, a ceramics researcher, and a stress analyst. Job prospects for those with advanced degrees in civil engineering are excellent.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Matrix Methods In Structural Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis
- Structural Wood Design
- Advanced Soil Mechanics
- Hydrologic Analysis
- Open Channel Hydraulics
- Water Resources Engineering
- Groundwater Hydrology
- Hydrologic Modeling
- Environmental Transport Phenomena
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 452 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed application with a $40 non-refundable application fee. Application fees cannot be waived or deferred.
- Transcripts of academic work and degree certificates from each college/university attended. All school records should be submitted in the original language and should be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- Proof of having met at least one of the English language proficiency requirements. CSU offers students the following choices to prove English language proficiency
- Successful completion of CSU's IELP (Intensive English Language Program) Advanced Level, with a grade of 80% or better
- Graduated from a secondary school or accredited college/university in the US or from one of the TOEFL exempted countries.
- Official score report of the GRE, GMAT, or MAT if required by your department. The academic program has the option of requiring additional test requirements from applicants.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14513 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13145 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State15350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7675 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Cleveland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.