Special Education - Early Childhood Intervention Specialist from Cleveland State University (CSU) concentration provides course work and fieldwork needed for the Mental Retardation/ Developmental Disabilities (MR/DD) Early Intervention Certificate.
The goal of the Early Childhood Intervention Specialist concentration is to prepare professionals to work with children from birth to age eight with exceptionalitie
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Phonics Assessment & Instruction
- Beginning and Intermediate Reading Instruction & Assessment
- Emergent Literacy
- Literature-Based Reading Methods For Children
- Mathematics Instruction and Assessment In Preschool & The Primary Grades
- Classroom Management & Intervention For Severe Behavior Problems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Early Childhood Education View 3783 other Masters in Education in United States
- Minimum G.P.A: 2.75
- Background check. All prospective licensure candidates must pay for an initial BCI/FBI check at the time of their initial visit to the Education Student Services Center (except for MUST and international students, who are required to have a BCI/FBI check prior to starting their first field experience).
- Post-baccalaureate and graduate candidates who complete all academic content courses prior to CSU professional course work (e.g. adolescent/young adult or middle grades licensure areas) must take and pass the relevant Ohio Assessments for Educators content knowledge assessment prior to admission.
- English proficiency
International7710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3855 USD per semester during 12 months.
National7710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3855 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State6810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3405 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Cleveland
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.