Early Childhood Intervention Specialist from Cleveland State University (CSU) concentration provides course work and fieldwork needed for the Mental Retardation/ Developmental Disabilities (MR/DD) Early Intervention Certificate.
- Phonics Assessment & Instruction
- Beginning and Intermediate Reading Instruction & Assessment
- Emergent Literacy
- Literature-Based Reading Methods For Children
- Mathematics Instruction and Assessment In Preschool & The Primary Grades
- Classroom Management & Intervention For Severe Behavior Problems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Early Childhood Education View 4094 other Masters in Education in United States
- Completed application with a $40 non-refundable application fee. Application fees cannot be waived or deferred.
- Transcripts of academic work and degree certificates from each college/university attended. All school records should be submitted in the original language and should be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- Proof of having met at least one of the English language proficiency requirements. CSU offers students the following choices to prove English language proficiency
- Successful completion of CSU's IELP (Intensive English Language Program) Advanced Level, with a grade of 80% or better
- Graduated from a secondary school or accredited college/university in the US or from one of the TOEFL exempted countries.
- Official score report of the GRE, GMAT, or MAT if required by your department. The academic program has the option of requiring additional test requirements from applicants.
International28458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14229 USD per semester during 12 months.
National25776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12888 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State15050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7525 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Cleveland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.