Health Professions Education from Cleveland State University (CSU) offers an organized, rigorous, and comprehensive approach to developing skills necessary for the medical and health professions education leader. Since health care continues to grow in size and importance in our economy, so does the demand for well trained and effective health professionals; thus, we must find ways to improve how we organize and prepare health care professionals.This master’s degree program is designed to help you enhance your skills in: adult learning, curriculum design and instruction, learner assessment, program evaluation, and educational scholarship.
The program is designed for physicians, nurses and other medical, health and clinical educators, and all health sciences professions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Research
- Adult Learning & Development Theories and Practice
- Learner Assessment in Health Professions Education
- Educational Technology in Health Professions
- Program Evaluation
- Planning Programs for Adult Learners
- Teaching Methods for Adult Learners
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Health Sciences View 1952 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Application Fee: A $40 application fee is required.
- Letter of support from your Chairperson or Supervisor
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume: Please submit your curriculum vitae or resume showing relevant work and teaching experiences.
- Undergraduate cumulative grade-point average of at least 2.75 (3.0 if the baccalaureate degree is more than six years old at the time of application)OR
- Completion of twelve or more semester credits of Cleveland State graduate coursework (including EDB 601 or HPR 601) AND received a grade of B- or better in EDB 601 or HPR 601 with a cumulative grade-point average of at least 3.0 and grades of B or better in the other courses OR
- A score at the 50th percentile on the Miller Analogies Test or on the Verbal and Quantitative sections of Graduate Record Examination
- English language proficiency
International7710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3855 USD per semester during 24 months.
National7710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3855 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State6810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3405 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Cleveland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.