Health Care Administration from Cleveland State University (CSU) provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable practical experience through professional site visits, shadowing, and an intensive administrative work experience, referred to as the internship.
Our program is designed to provide graduate education for individuals interested in preparing for or furthering their careers in the management and administration of all health care delivery entities, such as integrated systems, hospitals, and managed care organizations. The program also provides training that leads to careers in consulting, health planning, policy analysis, and long-term care administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Management & Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Communication for Managers
- Decision Modelling and Statistics for Healthcare Managers
- Managerial Accounting
- Managing Human Resources
- Marketing Strategy
- Team Dynamics
- Medical Care Organization
- Analysis Of Health Care Markets
- Health Informatics for Managers
- Health Care Law and Ethics
- Integrative Business Strategy
- 24 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Domestic Students application deadline - Rolling
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1582 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A combination of the applicant's GMAT or GRE score and their undergraduate cumulative GPA: If an applicant scores above the 10th percentile on the GMAT/GRE in both the verbal or the quantitative and has an undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher, this guarantees your admission into the program.
- An official transcript from each college and university previously attended must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose Letter
- English language proficiency
International13844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6922 USD per semester during 24 months.
National12534 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6267 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State7292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3646 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Cleveland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.