Specific objectives of the program include:
- Providing education in the fundamental principles of human resources and labor relations.
- Providing a better understanding of human resource data and its use in such areas as testing, program evaluation, selection, and survey research.
- Providing an awareness of the political and legal environments in which human resource and labor relations systems function.
- Providing an interdisciplinary perspective of the field.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Economic Concepts
- Labor Law
- Employment Practices Law
- Quantitative Methods in HR Mgm
- HR Management/Labor Relations
- Adv Wage/Employment Theory
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 246 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
All applicants are required to take either the GMAT or GRE and submit results before being considered for admission. These scores must meet minimum requirements for the appicant to be considered for admission. In no case will a score on any dimension of these tests that is at or below the 10th percentile meet minimum requirements for admission.
International1106 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1106 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National1001 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1001 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
In-State584 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 584 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.