This Executive Business Administration-accredited, globally-focused, full-time program is designed to accommodate the active personal and professional schedules of managers and executives. The program offers a flexible schedule and classes are held at Cleveland State University (CSU)'s downtown campus.
- Designed for Working Professionals
- Students on average have 10 years experience.
- Classes are held on Saturdays.
- Emphasis on small study groups.
- Benefit from others' experiences and insights.
- International Study Tour
- The Manager’s Workshop
- Accounting for Managers
- Ethical Perspectives in Business
- Economic Perspectives in Management
- International Business Strategy
- Leading Organizational Change
- Strategic Human Resources and Labor Relation
- International Study Tour
- Marketing Strategy
- Finance for Managers
- 19 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1452 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed application with a $40 non-refundable application fee. Application fees cannot be waived or deferred.
- Transcripts of academic work and degree certificates from each college/university attended. All school records should be submitted in the original language and should be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- Proof of having met at least one of the English language proficiency requirements. CSU offers students the following choices to prove English language proficiency
- Successful completion of CSU's IELP (Intensive English Language Program) Advanced Level, with a grade of 80% or better
- Graduated from a secondary school or accredited college/university in the US or from one of the TOEFL exempted countries.
- Official score report of the GRE, GMAT, or MAT if required by your department. The academic program has the option of requiring additional test requirements from applicants.
International21780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10890 USD per semester during 19 months.
National21780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10890 USD per semester during 19 months.
The tuition cost is $10,890 for the first 4 semesters and$10,892 for the final semester.
Living costs for Cleveland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.