The Advanced Clinical Practice programmes offered by University of Limerick are designed to expand existing professional knowledge and to produce high quality evidence based practitioners who are better positioned to develop their individual disciplines as well as the wider health agenda. They aim to produce graduates who are committed to life long learning. The programmes will offer participants the opportunity to critically examine and reflect on their own practice and to implement mechanisms of change to enhance current practice.
- To discuss professional issues relating to the provision of healthcare services
- To examine the different sectors of patients/clients, service providers and models of service, and their differing needs
- To source, critically appraise and synthesise the most up-to-date research
- To acquire advanced level of clinical reasoning and critical thinking
- To develop advanced level assessment and identification of service need in the students area of clinical practice
- To integrate research knowledge with clinical expertise and patient preference to establish the means of providing cost-effective, high quality clinical services
More informationVisit official programme website
- Evidence Based Practice (distance learning) online
- Research Methods
- Independent Learning Module
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 80 other Masters in Public Health in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- English language qualification if English is not your first language
- Certified English translations of your transcripts/certificates where the originals are in a language other than English.
- A copy of your birth certificate or passport
- Module Preference Form
International6696 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6696 EUR per year and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1818 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1818 EUR per year and a duration of 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.