Graduates who hold an undergraduate degree in Accounting should seek advice from the Business School before applying for this course.
Students enrolled in the Master of Professional Accounting at UWA are able to complete the professional study requirements of the Chartered Accountants (CA) qualification as part of their degree, setting students apart in the job market.
This Professional Accounting program from The University of Western Australia offers a variety of career paths in the private and public sectors, public accounting firms, small business and self-employment. Professional accountants are employed as company directors, board members, chief executive officers and partners in business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Applied Professional Business Communications
- Economics for Business: Applications and Policy
- Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Contemporary Issues in Accounting
- Intermediate Corporate Financial Accounting
- Principles of Auditing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 129 other Masters in Finance in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
CRICOS CODE: 083274J
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—
- a Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification*, as recognised by UWA; and either:
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; or
- at least two years professional experience in a relevant occupation; or
- completed a Graduate Certificate in Commerce at UWA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International58666 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 88000 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
National44533 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 66800 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.