Taught by a team of international experts, you will develop a sound understanding of the theory and practice of international law and how international institutions work. The Master of International Law program at The University of Western Australia is available to law and non-law graduates.
This course opens career opportunities relevant to international law in government, non-government, not for profit and private institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory, Method and Contemporary Issues of International Law
- Public International Law
- International Environmental Law
- Law of the Sea
- International Criminal Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Human Rights Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInternational Law Civil & Private Law Public Law View 38 other Masters in International Law in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 083868E
- To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—1(a) a Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; or 2(a) (i) a bachelor's degree in a cognate area, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and (ii) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; or 3(a) (i) a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and (ii) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; and (iii) at least two years of relevant professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40900 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
- National Commonwealth supported students: $8,825.24
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.