About The Course
Postgraduate study in Human Resources and Employment Relations (HR&ER) will provide you with a thorough theoretical and practical grounding in the management of people and employment in Australia and overseas.
This Human Resources and Employment Relations MSc program from The University of Western Australia is suitable for professionals working in the human resources and employment relations (HR&ER) area who wish to extend and deepen their knowledge, and also for those wishing to move into the HR&ER field.
Graduates may be employed in roles including: HR Manager, Recruitment Manager, Training and Development, Contract Development, Expatriate Administration, HR Policy Review, HR Consultant.
UWA Business School has been awarded EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation for excellence in business and economics education. This is the leading business school accreditation in Europe and is highly valued by employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in Employment Relations
- Strategic Workplace Relations
- International Employment Relations
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Human Resource Analytics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 56 other Masters in Strategic Management in Australia
- a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60 percent; or
- a valid Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) of no more than five years old with a score of at least 550; or
- at least five years of relevant documented professional experience considered by UWA to be sufficient to permit satisfactory completion of the course.
International53466 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 80200 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National42800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 64200 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.