About The Course
Fundamental issues in health professions education are addressed and a range of options in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences and the School of Allied Health are offered.
This Master of Health Professions Education - Coursework and Dissertation from The University of Western Australia is designed for professionals interested in further study who are seeking to familiarise themselves with recent developments in the field or to enhance their intellectual and research skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Teaching and Learning
- Principles of Assessment and Evaluation
- Introduction to Research in Health Professions Education
- Clinical Teaching and Supervision
- Innovation and Contemporary Issues in Health Professions Education
- Simulation and Interprofessional Learning in Health Professions Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Human Medicine Health Sciences View 321 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
- a bachelor's degree in a health, biomedical or biological sciences-related discipline, or an equivalent qualification; and
- at least one year of relevant professional experience;
- completed the Graduate Certificate in Health Professions Education or Graduate Diploma in Health Professions Education at UWA; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 65 per cent in all core units.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58650 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National21800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32700 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.