The aim of the European Master in Sustainable Energy System Management programme of EUREC - The Association of European Renewable Energy Research Centres is to provide postgraduate students with the skills required for employment in the Sustainable Energy industry. Students will specialise in business case analysis, modelling,project design and implementation. As a result of the foreign contact the course requires, our students will have the international outlook essential to the industry HR needs.
By structuring the course in three sections, students are guaranteed to spend time in at least two different EU countries and make contact with a wide range of European institutes and companies involved in the sustainable energy sector. The participating universities are all well-established in training and the education sector as well as being recognised at an international level for their work in the field of sustainable energy system management.
During the core semester, students will learn about these subjects:
- Systems management with legal, environmental, economic, social and technical aspects
- System integration and planning
- Scenario development
- Strategic decision-making
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Sustainable Development View 9 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A background in economics, social sciences, management or studies providing a systemic point of view. A selection of possible subjects has been established: Economics, environmental sciences/engineering, social sciences, political sciences, international business, managerial engineering, architecture, energy management, ICT
- A CV (resume) in English
- A certified copy of the university diploma and transcripts (“certified” means that the documents must bear the official University stamp to be considered valid)
- Two letters of reference
- A proof of English language proficiency
- A copy of your passport
- A cover letter (=letter of motivation)
- Any additional information in support of your application is welcome but not requested (eg: information on work experience).
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR per year during 16 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Brussels
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.