The flexible Commerce from The University of Western Australia structure gives you the choice of combining two specialisations, completing more extensive study in one specialisation, or combining one specialisation with an array of electives from across the other specialisations. Career opportunities are vast and depend on your choice of specialisation. The flexible structure enables you to design the course to suit your career interests.
In addition, the Master of Commerce gives you the scope to specialise in:
- Business Information and Logistics Management
- Employment Relations
- Human Resource Management
Both subject-specific knowledge and generic skills are developed in this course, providing the opportunity for a range of specialisations and electives to be covered. Graduates may be employed in their area of interest or specialisation at a senior level, including:
- Trustee and program officer
- Tax specialist
- Investment banking
- Human resources
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Business
- Principles for Responsible Management
- Corporate Financial Accounting
- Advanced Corporate Financial Accounting
- Principles of Auditing
- Financial Accounting: Theory and Practice
- Accounting for Planning and Control
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 113 other Masters in Economics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 083272M
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—For all specialisations excluding the Chartered Accounting specialisation
- a Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; or
- at least two years professional experience in a relevant occupation; or
- completed a Graduate Certificate in Finance, or Graduate Certificate in Human Resources and Employment Relations, or Graduate Certificate in Business Information and Logistics Management, or Graduate Certificate in Commerce, or Graduate Certificate in Marketing, or Graduate Certificate in Economics at UWA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81400 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
National32100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 64200 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.