The Master of Science in Chemistry program offered by University of Wroclaw is offered in the curriculum: Advanced Synthesis in Chemistry. The studies are closely related to the research at the Faculty.
Students are offered state of the art courses of advanced synthetic techniques and instrumental methods used in structural studies as well as variety of classes presenting correlation between structure of chemical compounds, both organic and inorganic, and their reactivity.
Both curricula were elaborated by leading scientists, specialist in their area.
Students can join each of the research groups at the Faculty and take part in scientific research. It is expected that Master thesis should contain a new scientific results which can be published in international journals.
What we offer:
- Top ranked chemistry department
- Teaching excellence
- World-leading research
- Highly supportive chemistry community
- Great networking opportunities
- Fantastic career prospects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced organic chemistry
- Advanced inorganic chemistry
- Molecular modelling
- Polish language
- Entrepreneurship and IP protection
- Communication, speech freedom and other human rights and freedoms in democratic society
- Combinatorial chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Natural Sciences Biochemistry View 3 other Masters in Natural Sciences in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Master degree certificate
- Transcript of grades/supplement from bachelor or master studies
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
- Passport photocopy
- Digital passport size photo
International3650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3650 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.