Going beyond the theories about innovation, this program opens paths to optimizing solutions that allow the creation of powerful business models. Technology and growth concepts are the key points of the curriculum.
The students are enabled to look into the future of technological advancements and use them for positioning their businesses and bringing value to the society.
This International Business Innovation (Online) program at BEBS (Barcelona Executive Business School) brings together some of the most respectable international innovators as a teaching group, people who create policies, businesses and influence the modern society through their work.
The students come from a wide range of sectors, and each is enabled to use their own resources and learn from the others. This allows to gain insights about how innovation can be applied in literally any location or field.
Upon graduation, the students are ready to build diversified, powerful and sustainable business models.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Capacity to Innovate: one of the few lasting competitive advantages.
- The Key Factor of Innovation: People
- Identification of innovation challenges (Innovation Strategy)
- How to Manage and Systematize the Innovation Process
- Collaborate to Innovate. How to Build Innovation Ecosystem
- Starting a new business: Entrepreneurship
- Business Game Simulation
- Final Master Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 29 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Up-to-date Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter (include the program you are interested in and the intake date)
- Passport or ID copy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades)
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL or previous education in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5300 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5300 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.