Learn how advanced operations management, modern and sustainable supply chains, and the flow of information therein have become the bedrock of competitive advantage in an ever-changing global business environment. Make a decisive step towards securing a very exciting career. The MSc Operations and Supply Chain Management course is offered at University of Plymouth .
- Bridge the gap from your previous studies or work experience and acquire the specialist knowledge needed to join this rapidly growing industry. This programme welcomes applicants from a broad range of undergraduate disciplines.
- Lead the way by learning to view the supply chain and logistics sector with a distinctly contemporary eye – sustainability and environmental issues are embedded in all our modules, increasing your employability and better preparing you for the challenges that climate change presents to the industry.
- Examine the latest regulations and governance in supply chains, placing your knowledge and skills at the leading edge of the sector.
- Take advantage of our programme of visiting speakers and gain insider knowledge and important networking contacts to ensure you’re ready to enter the workplace immediately upon graduation.
Careers with this subject:
Careers include opportunities in supply chain coordination in Europe as well as worldwide. Our postgraduates start on a salary that is significantly higher than that of undergraduates. Likely employers include Amazon, Procter & Gamble (P&G) and Unilever.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Finance and Economics for International Supply Chains
International Trade and Data Management
Sustainable Supply Chain Management
Operations Management for Competitive Advantage
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications can usually be made throughout the year, and are considered until programmes are full.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Operations and Quality Management View 183 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good honours degree, first or second class, or equivalent, in any discipline.
- If English is not your mother tongue 6.5 IELTS with a minimum of 5.5 in any element in a secure.
- We welcome students from a broad range of disciplines who are keen to place their undergraduate discipline knowledge into the context of operations and supply chain management.
- We welcome applicants with international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9400 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Part time (Home) £500 per 10 credits
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.