About this course
This International Business Management programme from Newcastle University celebrates the diversity of living and working across cultures. It focuses on the skills, competencies and knowledge necessary for individuals working in today's global business environment.
It will suit those looking to study business with an international focus. You will gain qualities relevant to:
- management consultancy
- human resource management
What you'll learn
This course combines subject area and practice-focused integrative skills modules with an individual project. You will develop not only your knowledge, but also your experience of thinking and working like an international manager.
You will start with a comprehensive grounding in the core management areas of:
- the management of organisations and people
You will gain a rich introduction to the complexity of globalisation and cultural difference. You will progress to developing effective international strategies and managing change.
On completion of this course, you will be able to demonstrate:
- advanced knowledge of international business and management
- how to improve the quality of management, leadership and practice in organisations
- applied skills in problem solving, decision-making, critical thinking and analysis
- direct experience of working in multi-cultural environments to analyse business issues
- the ability to develop strategic approaches to address these issue
Your theoretical understanding will develop throughout the course. You will also experience managerial decision-making challenges through working in multicultural teams on:
- a variety of case studies
- business-related projects
- a major international business simulation (competing in groups running and growing an international business)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The International Business Environment
- International Business Strategy
- Managing Across Cultures
- Strategy for Managers
- Managing Change in Organisations
- Managing Organisations and People
- Research Methods for International Business Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We suggest international students apply at least two months before the course starts. This is so that you have enough time to make the necessary arrangements.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 464 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in any subject.
International21600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10200 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.