- Advance knowledge in clinical pharmacy through research and development.
- Evaluate innovations and advances in clinical pharmacy practice and medicines management services.
Online delivery of most materials (supplemented by face-to-face weekend workshops for some courses) allows students living anywhere in New Zealand to enrol in the programme.
The focus of the Master of Clinical Pharmacy (MClinPharm) is research and the degree will enable pharmacists to carry out research in the context of their practice setting and to contribute to the advancement of knowledge in pharmacy and to evaluate developments in the practice of pharmacy.
We advise that the University of Auckland is not involved in the employment of graduates and can make no guarantee of post-qualification registration or employment in New Zealand or any other country.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medicines Information and Critical Appraisal
- Medicines Management and Pharmaceutical Care
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- 120 or 240
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy Health Sciences View 103 other Masters in Health Sciences in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Research 120 points
- You must have completed one year of postgraduate study in clinical pharmacy at a recognised university (or similar institution), following an undergraduate degree. You will need a GPE of 5.0 or higher.
Research 240 points
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree in pharmacy at a recognised university (or similar institution). You will need a GPE of 5.0 or higher in the final year of your undergraduate degree.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31791 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31791 USD per year during 12 months.
National6311 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6311 USD per year during 12 months.
- Domestic: NZ$8,797.20 – $9,565.20
- International: NZ$44,310
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.