The International Business and Entrepreneurship program from Romanian-American University is a two-year programme that develops the students understanding of the global business environment and factors affecting entrepreneurial business decisions and improves the knowledge required for engaging in successful business start-up, business development and business internationalization.
- Scholarships based on academic performance – up to 1000 EUR for 10% of the students in each program
- Discount for early registration in the first academic year
- At least one international professor for courses included in the curriculum, in addition to numerous other guest courses with international professors, with free attendance from RAU students
- Study trip – organized in the first year of studies (depending on the public health conditions), with the purpose to bring international students closer to the Romanian culture and help them better integrate in the RAU community
- Internship in international companies – RAU gives students the possibility to have an internship in the 2nd year of studies (and whenever there are opportunities), in order to make sure students gain practical experience, besides the theoretical knowledge
- Career counseling after graduation for all students interested to work in Romania
- International exchange programs available all over the world
- International activities in the campus (conferences, round tables, workshops, festivals, job fair, etc.)
- International Business Environment
- International Business Law
- International Accounting and Financial
- Statement Analysis
- International Strategic Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Policies and Strategies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- It is highly recommended to start the application as early as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship International Business View 11 other Masters in International Business in Romania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The Admission Procedure will take into account (1) your Bachelor Exam Grade and (2) an Essay on a subject in the field of the master program.
- Personal Essay Requirements and Topics;
- Admission Grade = (Essay Grade + Bachelor Exam Grade) / 2.
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Early registration for the first academic year for registration before July 26th = 2,900 EUR/1st year
Living costs for Bucharest
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.