Build industry connections through the visiting speakers' programme and stand out to employers with a qualification accredited by the Charted Institute of Logistics and Transport and recognised by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers and The Nautical Institute. The MSc International Shipping programme is offered by University of Plymouth.
- Stand out to employers with a postgraduate qualification accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and recognised by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) and The Nautical Institute.
- Gain the specialist skills you need to enter senior management positions in the maritime industry and related fields.
- Designed to appeal to those already in the workplace, our programme allows you to take the opportunity to enhance your professional competence by building on your existing experiences through a structured programme of study. Our programme offers a learner-centred approach that is responsive to your needs. If you wish, you can choose to complete your studies in three consecutive years.
- Broaden your horizons by joining a programme with a truly international focus. In any given year our students might hail from over 20 different countries, enhancing one another’s academic experiences and providing excellent opportunities for international networking.
- Harness the latest technologies to enhance your learning experience – our expertise in simulation-based technology will allow you to enter the work place up to speed with the most contemporary techniques.
- Build the industry knowledge to transition smoothly into the workplace thanks to regular visits to companies, trade exhibitions, seminars, workshops and industry conferences.
- Develop a wide-reaching network of industry contacts thanks to our programme of visiting expert industry speakers providing specialist knowledge and insights as well as opportunities to seek internship, consultancy, or research experience.
Careers with this subject:
Our graduates are highly employable and currently working globally in various companies as procurement managers, procurement consultants, sourcing analysts, sourcing strategies and supplier managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Finance and Economics for International Supply Chains
International Trade and Data Management
Sustainable Shipping, Port Management and Policy
Maritime Security, Law and Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications can usually be made throughout the year, and are considered until programmes are full.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 153 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
- A relevant degree with honours or an equivalent professional qualification. Other qualifications accompanied by substantial experience in an appropriate field may also be considered. Non-standard applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Please view the country specific pages for further information regarding the equivalency of your degree. International applicants will be required to provide evidence of their English language ability, for example by achieving an IELTS score of 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in each element) or equivalent.
International15700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9400 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Part time (Home) £500 per 10 credits
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.