This MSc International Business at University of Plymouth is designed to give you the essential skills for professional and practical development, covering topics such as competitive marketing strategy, global supply chain management, leadership and management and international business environment.
- We are happy to welcome students from a broad range of undergraduate disciplines. We want to work with you if you are keen to place your discipline knowledge into an international business context or if you are a professional wanting to expand your experience and enter the world of multi-national enterprises.
- This programme will be underpinned by a firm practical orientation.
- Each module will reflect current practice and apply theories outlined to real world problems and scenarios.
- The programme will have its own dedicated seminar series delivered by executives from local, national and international companies.
- MSc International Business offers a an optional placement over 18 or 36 weeks (for students starting in September). A placement gives you opportunity to take what you’ve learned in the classroom out into the wider world, build your network and gain valuable experience in a business environment.
- This programme is available at MSc, PgDip and PgCert level.
- No prior background in international business is required.
- You have the option to start the course in September or January.
Careers with this subject:
Postgraduates in International Business have career opportunities in large multinational corporations and banks. Prospective recruiters include companies such as Vodafone and Lloyds Bank. Our postgraduates earn a starting salary that is significantly higher than that of undergraduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Current Issues in International Business
- Theories and Practices of International Business
- International Business Strategy for Competitive Advantage
- Capstone Project
- Leading, Developing and Managing People
- International Trade and Data Management
- Marketing and Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Applications can usually be made throughout the year, and are considered until programmes are full.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations View 550 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Normal minimum entry requirements are a lower second (2:2) class honours degree or equivalent. Other qualifications and relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- A good honours degree, first or second class, or equivalent, in any discipline.
- If English is not your mother tongue 6.5 IELTS with a minimum of 5.5 in any element in a secure English language test.
- We welcome applicants with international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10200 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Part time (Home) £550 per 10 credits
Living costs for Plymouth
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.