The Human Resource Management programme at Birkbeck, University of London is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and upon successful completion, you will be an Associate Member of the CIPD with the option to upgrade to Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow, provided you have relevant work experience. Those with a recognised undergraduate honours degree in a social sciences or business-related discipline or professionals with suitable qualifications and significant working experience will be eligible for the MSc Human Resource Management.
Careers and Employability
Graduates go in to careers in management, human resources, training and development, and consultancy. Possible professions include human resources officer or management consultant. This degree may also be useful in becoming a retail manager or logistics and distribution manager.
- Comparative Employment Relations
- Human Resource Strategies
- International Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Performance Management
- Leading and Developing People
- Professional Development and Learning
- Research Methods
- Selection and Assessment
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You are strongly advised to apply now, to ensure there are still places on your chosen course and to give you time to complete the admissions process.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 280 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
At least a second-class honours degree (2:2), or equivalent, in social sciences or a business-related discipline.
- Management development professionals and consultants without a first degree but with suitable professional qualifications and at least five years' significant management experience in a range of organisations may be considered.
- On your application form, please list all your relevant qualifications and experience, including those you expect to achieve.
- Your personal details
- Your qualifications
- Your work experience
- Your personal statement
- Statistical information
- English proficiency
The application form
International16380 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16380 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10170 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10170 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-time home students: £5085 pa
- Part-time international students: £8190 pa
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.