Corporate responsibility and sustainability have become significant issues for a wide range of organisations and for the managers who work within them. The reasons for this include high-profile corporate scandals; a growing need to demonstrate accountability, transparency and sustainability; a decreasing tolerance for corporate excess and irresponsibility; and the need to protect corporate reputation and to develop brand loyalty and competitive advantage.
The MSc in Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability at Birkbeck, University of London will be of benefit if you wish to develop further insights into corporate responsibility and sustainability as part of your career, or if you have limited knowledge of the subject but would like to embark on a career in this sector. It is also ideal if you wish to continue on to a PhD.
Careers and Employability
Graduates can pursue careers in local and national government, business and industry. Possible professions include management consultant, human resources officer, or operational researcher. This degree can also be useful in becoming a marketing executive or retail manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Responsibility
- International Business Ethics
- Research Methods in Management (Postgraduate)
- Corporate Governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You are strongly advised to apply now, to ensure there are still places on your chosen course and to give you time to complete the admissions process.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Social Responsibility View 729 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Our standard postgraduate entry requirement for international students is a second-class honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or an equivalent international qualification.
- We will review every postgraduate application to Birkbeck on its individual merits and your professional qualifications and/or relevant work experience will be taken into consideration positively. We actively support and encourage applications from mature learners.
- On your application form, please list all your relevant qualifications and experience, including those you expect to achieve.
- You do not need to have completed your current qualification to start your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17850 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.