This postgraduate degree in Business Innovation with International Technology Management at Birkbeck, University of London, with a special focus on international technology management, is designed to help you understand the importance of innovation for rethinking management, business strategy, corporate assets, intellectual property rights, institutions, organisations, firms, entrepreneurship and globalisation in a changing world.
Technological change and the digital economy raise new economic and managerial challenges for businesses and public and private sector organisations. Birkbeck is a centre for excellence in research and inspirational teaching in business innovation.
Careers and Employability
Graduates can pursue careers in management, business, industry, and policy-making. Possible professions include human resources officer, management consultant, or operational researcher. This degree can also be useful in becoming a logistics and distribution manager, marketing executive, or systems analyst.
- Globalization: forces, players and management
- Innovation Systems: Networks and Social Capital
- Innovation: Management and Policy
- International Business Strategy
- Principles of Organization and Management
- Research Methods in Management (Postgraduate)
- The Dynamics of Global Capitalism: Theory and Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You are strongly advised to apply now, to ensure there are still places on your chosen course and to give you time to complete the admissions process.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 868 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Our standard postgraduate entry requirement is a second-class honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university, or an equivalent international qualification.
- The application form
- Your personal details
- Your qualifications
- Your work experience
- Your personal statement
- Statistical information
- English proficiency
- On your application form, please list all your relevant qualifications and experience, including those you expect to achieve.
International19200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12450 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-time home students: £6225 pa
- Part-time international students: £9600 pa
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.