This Business Innovation with E-Business programme at Birkbeck, University of London helps you understand the importance of innovation for rethinking management, business strategy, corporate assets, intellectual property rights, institutions, organisations, firms, entrepreneurship and globalisation in a changing world. It will equip you with theories, principles and tools for analysing and coping with business innovation issues.
The programme is also offered with specialisation in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management or International Technology Management.
- Based in the School of Business, Economics and Informatics, the Department of Management is an internationally recognised centre of excellence in teaching, research and consultancy in the broad field of management.
- Our academic staff are active researchers as well as enthusiastic teachers, and regularly publish cutting-edge articles in the world's leading journals. We have particular research strengths in international business and strategy, the management of innovation and entrepreneurship, human resource management, corporate governance, sport management and marketing, as well as financial management and accounting.
- We engage in significant collaborative research and have excellent contacts with many public and private sector organisations, professional bodies and researchers at other academic institutions.
- The programme is supported and informed by the cutting-edge research and professional expertise of our Centre for Innovation Management Research.
- Many Birkbeck students work in, or have professional experience, in the industries under consideration. This provides strong networking opportunities with fellow students and Birkbeck alumni, with potentially beneficial impacts on your career development.
- You will have access to Moodle, our online learning resource where all information and materials relating to your programme of study and modules are available, as well as the Birkbeck Library and e-Library.
Careers and Employability
Graduates can pursue careers in management, business, industry, and policy-making. Possible professions include human resources officer, management consultant, or operational researcher. This degree can also be useful in becoming a logistics and distribution manager, marketing executive, or systems analyst.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Business
- Digital Creativity and New Media Management
- Intellectual Capital and Competitiveness
- Principles of Organization and Management
- Research Methods in Management (Postgraduate)
- Entrepreneurial Venture Creation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You are strongly advised to apply now, to ensure there are still places on your chosen course and to give you time to complete the admissions process.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Sciences Innovation Management View 736 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Our standard postgraduate entry requirement is a second-class honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university, or an equivalent international qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18780 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18780 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National12180 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12180 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.