The Behavioral Economics programme of University of Bucharest is intended for people who wish to develop their skills in areas such as management, interdisciplinary analysis of economic and social phenomena or consulting, be it at an individual or organizational level.
The program’s objectives can be summed up as follows:
- To form a group of specialists which have a complex and interdisciplinary training in the area of business administration;
- To develop scientific and consulting activities, in relation to the business environment, in line with the perspective and methods found in behavioral economics;
- To enhance economic education at the university level, by creating an advanced research and teaching platform in the emerging domain of behavioral economics (while integrating resources and knowledge from other interdisciplinary domains);
- To assist the faculty by supporting life-long learning on focused topics, both at the individual level as well as through participation in research projects (financed at the national or EU level);
- To cooperate with other universities, from the country or from abroad, in order to develop a modern and efficient education system.
- Moving beyond the standard practical competencies covered by the program, we also aspire to involve the master’s students in relevant interdisciplinary research activities.
- The program is taught in English, so as to facilitate the involvement of specialists from the international community and to ensure that the knowledge is at the cutting edge of new discoveries in this area of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Microeconomics with Behavioral Tracks
- Behavioral Phenomenology: Across the History of Psychology
- Behavioral Research Methods
- Social Cognition
- Behavioral Finance
- Decision Analysis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Baccalaureate diploma
- Bachelor degree
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate (optional)
- Copy of ID
- Three photographs
- Medical certificate
- Application form
- Application fee
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2100 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA682 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 682 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- For EU/EEA: 3,300 RON per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.