Our wide choice of elective modules, including in-demand subjects such as trade law, intellectual property, and human rights, allows you to tailor your own programme to your legal interests and career objectives.
In a legal job market where many employers are looking for candidates with advanced, specialised training, your LLM Law will improve your career prospects whether in a law practice, business, government or academia.
Careers and your future
You will leave Brunel with a firm grounding in law and with solid legal knowledge, allowing you to be flexible in your future choices. The Master of Laws degree at Brunel University London will prepare you for work in the corporate world and government as well as legal roles in the humanitarian, corporate, civil and criminal fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Environmental Law
- Comparative Competition Law
- International Criminal Law
- Contemporary Themes in Intellectual Property Law and Policy
- Corporate Law
- International Human Rights and Islamic Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 203 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in Law or a related subject (International Relations, Political Science, Criminology, and Criminal Justice).
- Other related subjects and qualifications will be considered.
International17875 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17875 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10750 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK students: 5,375 GBP
- International students: 8,935 GBP
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.