It is precisely at this time of global upheaval that we want you to come to Dartington Trust to share with us the ways in which you are moved to live and act differently. With a focus on interactive, experiential and participatory learning, Dartington Trust offers the practical skills and strategic thinking required to face the ecological, economic and social challenges of the 21st Century bringing together the leading thinkers, activists and practitioners internationally, to deliver a unique brand of small group learning experiences.
Dartington Trust has an enviable reputation for cutting-edge learning.
The MA Ecological Design Thinking programme offered at University of Plymouth brings together theoretical and practical discourses on ecologically inspired design, with methods of design thinking that are merged with the latest developments in anthropology, psychology and socio- political economics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ecological Design Thinking in Practice 1: Transforming the story of place
- Ecological Design Thinking in Practice 2: Transformation in action
- Ecological Design Thinking: Dissertation
- The Ecological Paradigm: Living Earth and the Anthropocene
- The Ecological Paradigm: Social and Political Economy: From system maintenance to system transformation
- Ecological Design Thinking: Catalysing transformation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Biodiversity & Conservation View 523 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Plymouth and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A relevant degree with honours or an equivalent professional qualification. Other qualifications accompanied by substantial experience in an appropriate field may also be considered. Non-standard applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
As this course is delivered by one of our partner colleges, please contact the college directly for information on fees and funding.
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.