During the International Master of Business Administration in Madrid from ESERP Business and Law School, you will learn to control everything related to the economy, from financing to commercial operations, in addition to mastering aspects of the organization and strategy of companies.
Why study this Master?
If you want to expand your education in order to have a greater ability to find a job on the international level, the ESERP IMBA – International Master in Business Administration is a fantastic option.
What are you going to learn?
You will be prepared to manage a business and carry out a variety of strategies. Additionally, you will able to manage finances, carry out operations, logistics, and quality control, and evaluate businesses for the purposes of considering possible mergers or other activities. You will also learn how to negotiate, position your brand in the market, carry out strategic external analyses, and attract clients, among many other topics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management: Strategy and Creating Value. Risk Management
- Legal and Fiscal Framework for a Company’s Activities
- Legal Aspects of Marketing
- The Role of Human Resources in the Company
- Management Skills. Leadership and Empowerment. Team Management
- Ethics and Social Responsibility. Cooperation and Conflict
- Commercial Innovation
- Commercial Innovation. Negotiation and Key Account Management. Supply Chain Management
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 71 other Masters in International Business in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Spanish or EU students:
- Photocopy of the official university degree with the original stamp from the University of origin, or a notarised photocopy certifying the degree is original.
- In the event the degree is issued in a language other than Spanish, a sworn translation into Spanish must be submitted that is duly signed by a notary.
- Photocopy of the university degree that has previously been issued the Hague Apostille or the equivalent legal seal, in the event your country is not subscribed to the Hague Convention (you will be informed at the University where you studied).
3 years of professional experience
- Original certificate issued by the company and signed by the corresponding supervisor.
- Those with a university degree or who can prove they have 5 years of professional experience can access the URJC degree.
International13200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA13200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
- First payment - €1,800
- The rest will be paid in 10 monthly instalments, financed directly by ESERP, without interest from October to September of €950
- 5% discount for early payment - €12,540
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.