The Master of Business Administration (Online) programme from Aston University delivered alongside the core curriculum will develop your skills portfolio to help you become a better performer, achieve your goals and equip you to deal with the big challenges that lie ahead in your future at the forefront of business.
Aston online MBA graduates have the ability to think like a leader, make decisions and execute in the real-world. They put into practice the key concepts gained during the programme and become highly proficient, engaged leaders. The online MBA can be a catalyst for lasting professional success and new opportunities.
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
On completion of our Online MBA programme you will be eligible for the CIMA masters gateway which means you are exempted from the Certificate, Operational and Management levels completion of our degree enabling accelerated routes into the CIMA qualification. To take advantage of this next step, you will need to apply for and pass a management level case study via the CIMA website to go straight to the strategic level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Measuring and Enhancing Financial Performance
- Creating and Delivering Customer Value
- Crafting Organisational Strategy
- The Global Economic Environment
- Designing and Managing Operations, Systems & Processes
- Leading Complex Organisations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- six intakes per year
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 126 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good UK honours degree or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University, together with 3 years of management experience, or
- If you do not have a honours degree or equivalent, you may be considered on 7+ years management/progressive leadership experience, clearly detailed in your CV
- If you do not have management experience and are looking to enhance your business skills, Aston offers an Online MSc in Business and Management
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18700 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National9350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18700 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.