UA South - the University of Arizona’s branch campus headquartered in Sierra Vista - extends the University’s educational mission to the region’s people, in multiple locations and with targeted degree programs. UA South provides affordable, accessible opportunities to earn high-quality and meaningful Educational Technology degree offered by the University of Arizona in sites throughout Southern Arizona, including key border communities in Cochise and Santa Cruz Counties. We partner with community colleges to offer bachelor degrees that are of high quality, low cost, and geographically accessible.
In addition to traditional degree programs in education, computer science, humanities and the social sciences, UA South offers Bachelor of Applied Science programs, Master’s programs in education, and a variety of continuing education programs designed to meet the workforce needs of regional industry.
More informationVisit official programme website
The master's degree program of study is developed in consultation with a faculty advisor and requires a minimum of 36 units of graduate courses, with at least 27 of these units taken in Educational Technology. The choices within the program of study are based on professional aspirations, scholastic needs, and personal preferences. If desired, a thesis can be pursued. For completion, the master’s degree program requires development of a best-works portfolio.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 59 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
Satisfy the admission standards of the UA Graduate College and the Educational Technology Program, including:
- A completed bachelor's degree (in the last 60 credit hours) or master's program from an accredited institution with an overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A completed application form, along with copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts and payment of Graduate College application fees.
- Three letters of recommendation dated within six months of the date of application and written by professionals who are in a position to address the applicant's ability to succeed at the graduate level.
International11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5118 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.