Studying the MSc Advanced Professional Practice in Physiotherapy programme at University of Plymouth you will:
- Become an evidence based practitioner equipped to manage and lead in dynamic settings with the introduction of core modules on applying evidence to practice and developing self and others.
- Feel encouraged and supported by this courses experienced and enthusiastic staff, who are recognised for their national and international research reputations.
- Make use of blended learning, combining short study blocks and distance learning technologies.
- Explore a large range of continuing professional development (CPD) modules aligned to a number of specialities including neurology, musculoskeletal and respiratory.
- Tailor your learning to your interests or workplace through module assignments and our physiotherapy focused supported independent study module.
- Complete the programme in one year with the full-time study option or balance work and caring commitments by studying part time over a maximum of five years. The full-time route is suitable for international students, who will be supported to choose optional modules with non-clinical assignments.
Please note that when you enrol on this programme, you always enrol to study the master degree but we offer three exit awards: PgCert, PgDip and MSc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Design for Research
- Applying Evidence to Practice
- Physiotherapy Practice: Supported Study
Optional module 20 Credits
Optional modules can be chosen from the Masters level modules A-Z list.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy View 159 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You’ll be required to have a first degree (BSc (Hons) at 2:2 or above or European first cycle equivalent) in physiotherapy. Non UK based candidates must be recognised as physiotherapists within their own country.
- You may be a health or social care professional with a first degree or with a related academic degree. If you do not hold a degree but with appropriate experience related to the programme or to any of the chosen pathways you may be eligible to apply.
- You’ll be assessed individually for your ability to study at this level and an interview may be necessary. You’ll normally be required to submit a short piece of writing as part of the admissions process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.