Are you a qualified health practitioner looking to enhance your knowledge and skills in order to advance your professional practice? Studying this MSc Advanced Professional Practice in Dietetics at University of Plymouth , you’ll be primed to become an evidence-based practitioner, ready to manage and lead in dynamic settings.
- Become an evidence-based practitioner, equipped to manage and lead in busy and constantly changing settings.
- Take the opportunity to study in an inter-professional setting with inter-professional core and optional modules.
- Shape your own learning journey – you’ll have opportunities to tailor your learning in the workplace through module assignments and the Dietetic Practice: Supported Study module.
- Learn from experts in a setting where innovative thinking regards advanced professional development is put into practice.
- Take advantage of the flexibility our programme offers. You can take some of the modules by distance learning, while others are taught via short intensive study blocks to minimise time away from other commitments.
- Complete the programme in one year with the full-time study option or balance work and caring commitments by studying part time over a maximum of five years.
- The full-time route is suitable for international students, who will be supported to choose optional modules with non-clinical assignments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applying Evidence to Practice
- Dietetic Practice (pathway specific)
- Optional module* 20 Credits
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics View 1023 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Plymouth and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You’ll normally have a first degree (BSc (Hons) at 2:2 or above or European first cycle equivalent) in Dietetics. If you are a non UK-based candidate you must be recognised as a dietitian within your own country.
- You’ll be assessed individually for your ability to study at this level and therefore an interview may be necessary. You’ll normally be required to submit a short piece of writing as part of the admissions process.
- Claims for credit for prior learning, whether certificated or experiential are accepted and will be assessed following University regulations and faculty procedures.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.