Students enrolled in the Applied Economics and Social Development program of the National Chengchi University can choose between three tracks, including
- Social Security and Welfare
- Economic Analysis and Policy Evaluation
- Environment and Resources
Students are also encouraged to exploit exchange opportunities provided by the program. Over half of the students enrolled are currently on their exchange semesters to top universities in China, Korea, Germany, Thailand, and other countries. The program places a special emphasis on the combination of theory and practice.
As part of NCCU’s College of Social Sciences, IMES utilizes the talent of accomplished English-speaking faculty to enhance the program’s educational goals. IMES alumni are successful in their careers. Some of our students continued to pursue doctoral degrees in prestigious universities around the world, whereas others hold important positions in the private sector. As a top university in Asia, NCCU also offers enrichment groups and activities to enhance student’s understanding of Taiwan’s history and culture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Microeconomics
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Quantitative Methods for Economics
- Health Economics
- Social Enterprise and Philanthropic Economics
- Public Revenue and Tax Policy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Personal information form (in the application package)
- Required essays (questions in the application package)
- Copy of diploma/degree certificate(s)
- Official transcript(s)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Photocopy of valid TOEFL/ IELTS/ TOEIC scores or other proof of English proficiency (for non-native English speakers
International1758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 879 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National1758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 879 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 25,820 TWD per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.