This Kinesiology: Exercise Physiology and Nutrition option at California State University Long Beach is designed to prepare students for careers in sport and exercise psychology, in particular as athletic performance enhancements specialists and/or as researchers and teachers in academic settings.
- Exercise Technician
- Fitness Specialist
- Exercise Physiologist
- Exercise Specialist
- High School Athletic Administrator
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Testing and Training in Health and Disease
- Biochemical and Hormonal Adaptations to Physical Activity
- Research Methods and Statistical Analysis Research Methods
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management View 231 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a major in Kinesiology/Physical Education or the equivalent;
- If a prospective graduate student has a baccalaureate degree in a field other than Kinesiology or Physical Education, he/she may be required to take prerequisite or foundational upper-division undergraduate coursework in Kinesiology.
- An overall undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or better and an upper division Kinesiology/Physical Education major GPA of 2.75 or better;
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.