Five options are under the Master of Arts degree in Kinesiology. The core courses for thesis students are KIN 696 and 698. The core course for comprehensive examination students is KIN 696.
This Kinesiology: Individualized Studies option at California State University Long Beach is designed to provide the student with curriculum activities that combine one or more option areas into a program of study. This option is developed by the student with the advisement of a graduate faculty member and/or the Associate Chair for Graduate Studies. A statement of rationale for the proposal must accompany the program of study.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods & Statistical Analysis
- Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries
- Clinical Aspects of Athletic Training
- Medical Aspects of Athletic Training
- Athletic Training Evaluation
- Developmental and Therapeutic Exercise
- Therapeutic Approaches in Athletic Training
- Management Strategies in Athletic Training
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSports Management View 236 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a major in Kinesiology/Physical Education or the equivalent;
- If a prospective graduate student has a baccalaureate degree in a field other than Kinesiology or Physical Education, he/she may be required to take prerequisite or foundational upper-division undergraduate coursework in Kinesiology.
- An overall undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or better and an upper division Kinesiology/Physical Education major GPA of 2.75 or better;
- A minimum cumulative score of 150 on the verbal, 141 on the quantitative and 3.5 on the analytical writing sections of the Graduate Record Examination.
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.