The mission of the Department of Kinesiology is to facilitate wellness among individuals through the study and application of human movement principles across the lifespan and through the management of and participation in physical activity, exercise, and sport.
The Department offers a Kinesiology: Adapted Physical Education programme at California State University Long Beach that serves the needs of students completing majors in other fields who find that certain aspects of kinesiology are important to professional objectives and personal interests.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Biomechanics of Human Movement
- Exercise Physiology
- Motor Control and Learning
- Motor Development
- Adapted Physical Education
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSports Management Teaching View 1056 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a major in Kinesiology/Physical Education or the equivalent;
- If a prospective graduate student has a baccalaureate degree in a field other than Kinesiology or Physical Education, he/she may be required to take prerequisite or foundational upper-division undergraduate coursework in Kinesiology.
- An overall undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or better and an upper division Kinesiology/Physical Education major GPA of 2.75 or better;
- A minimum cumulative score of 150 on the verbal, 141 on the quantitative and 3.5 on the analytical writing sections of the Graduate Record Examination.
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.