Students and faculty are representative of the university's diverse population reflecting a wide range of ages, cultural backgrounds, and life experiences. Faculty members are dedicated to teaching, scholarship, and service.
Faculty members in the Health Education programme at California State University Long Beach strive to develop responsible and knowledgeable graduates capable of addressing social and public health problems. The department maintains a strong commitment to research through individual and collaborative efforts. Additionally, faculty members provide visionary leadership for local, statewide, and national professional organizations, governmental agencies, voluntary, and community based organizations.
- Health Science: Health Educator
- Government Inspector
- California Middle/High School Health Teacher
- Health Education Specialist
- Public Health Educator
- Patient Educator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Epidemiology
- The Health Care System
- Advanced Community Health Statistics
- Health Equity and Health Disparities Research in the US
- Administrative Relationships in Health Education Programs
- Advanced Environmental Health
- Advanced Latino Nutrition, Health and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Health Promotion and Risk Reduction
- Culturally Responsive Nutrition Promotion for Latinos
- Theoretical Concepts and Issues in Health Science
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Health View 887 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Admission to the Program
- The options in Community Health and School Health within the Health Science Department require no special admission procedures.
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during .
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during .
If you are not a resident of California , you must add $396.00 for each unit of credit you take.
Living costs for Long Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.