International Master of Business Administration from Liverpool Hope University will appeal to students from across the world who are looking to earn a highly relevant postgraduate qualification which acknowledges and engages with the cultural differences that are present in complex and dynamic business environments. You will be exposed to new ways of approaching problems and issues faced by the modern business and learn how to apply management theories practically and successfully to solve them.
- The International MBA opens up a vast array of career opportunities, as you will develop a broad-ranging knowledge and skills base that can be applied to virtually any organizational setting, across business sectors both in the UK and overseas.
- Graduates from this programme may go on to become managers, executive managers, consultants, senior executives or start up their own business. You may also opt for further study by progressing to a PhD.
- Business Strategy
- International Business Administration
- International Finance
- International Business Sustainability and Ethics
- International Marketing
- Global Economics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
We advise you to apply for a postgraduate degree as early as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 331 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- Normally a First Class or Upper Second Class Honours Degree a relevant discipline (other Professional qualifications may be considered). This programme is aimed at graduates committed to a career in leadership and/or management.
- In addition, students are normally expected to demonstrate at least two years relevant work experience in advance of coming onto the programme.
- Relevant professional experience.
- English proficiency
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.