Founded in 1992, the Graduate Institute of Basic Medical Science’s missions are to cultivate basic biomedical researchers, who have independent thinking, studying innovation and global perspective, and to improve and integrate basic and clinical researches. The curriculum emphasizes on the teaching of both conventional and modern biomedical sciences as well as leading edge sciences including molecular cell biology and biotechnology. Cardiovascular Medicine, Molecular Imaging, Molecular Genetics and Tumor Molecular Medicine are four developing focuses in the research fields. Biomedical research scientists at various research institutes, biotechnology businesses and major hospitals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Biomedical research technique
- Integrated course in basic & clinical medical
- Special topics on biomedical statistics
- Scientfic writings
- Laboratory animals medicine
- Special topics on nano & regeneration medicine
- Molecular medicine
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Master Program by Recommendation: Filing date: November
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine View 3 other Masters in Human Medicine in Taiwan
- An official transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- An autobiography.
- Purpose of study.
- Verification of the position at class.
- Other supporting documents including but not limited to: published paper(s), research report(s), national examination certificate(s) and/or other license(s).
International3140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1570 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National3140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1570 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.