Since it was founded in 1992, the Graduate Institute of Basic Medical Science in China Medical University has been providing an excellent graduate Basic Medical Science program from China Medical University in training biomedical research scientists.
A total of nine full-time faculties are working closely with our students in a tutoring program throughout their academic years to ensure a balanced academic and personal development. Furthermore, our curriculum emphasizes on the teaching of both conventional and modern biomedical sciences as well as leading edge sciences including molecular cell biology and biotechnology. Cardiovascular Medicine, Molecular Imaging, Molecular Genetics and Tumor Molecular Medicine are four developing focuses in our research fields. We believe that our training courses and researches will be able to let our students to be an excellent molecular medicine scientist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biomedical research technique
- Integrated course in basic & clinical medical
- Special topics on biomedical statistics
- Scientific writings
- Laboratory animals medicine
- Special topics on nano & regeneration medicine
- Molecular medicine
- Molecular imaging
- Special topics on transgenic & knockout mc
- Seminar in stem cell technology
- Stem cells research techniques
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Master Program by Recommendation: Filing date: November
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine View 3 other Masters in Biomedicine in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An official transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- An autobiography.
- Purpose of study.
- Verification of the position at class.
- Other supporting documents including but not limited to: published paper(s), research report(s), national examination certificate(s) and/or other license(s).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.