Business Administration (International) encourage applications at National Tsing Hua University from all qualified persons interested in the study of management. Individuals holding a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with at least two years of work experiences are eligible for application. Prior study in business or economics is not a requirement for admission. In the first year, students will be equipped with fundamental knowledge of management as a background for advanced, specialized work in academic majors and professional fields. In the second year, in addition to the master's thesis which is required, students are free to take elective courses from six specialties and typically major in two or three areas.
Learning Goals of IMBA:
- Graduates will demonstrate their effective communication skills in an organizational environment.
- Graduates will demonstrate effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Graduates will demonstrate capabilities of developing research questions and contribution to knowledge.
- Graduates will demonstrate their abilities to identify and evaluate ethical issues in business decisions, probable outcomes and effects on stakeholders.
- Graduates will demonstrate a global perspective in making business decisions.
- Accounting for Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Globalization Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Management Information System
- Corporate Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 12 other Masters in Business Administration in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for bachelor degree programs must provide a photocopy of their high school diploma.
- Applicants for bachelor degree programs must submit an official high school transcript.
- Please provide a concise study plan with a maximum of three pages. In the study plan, applicants are encouraged to describe their motivation for choosing NTHU, and for choosing the specific department or program that they are applying. For graduate students, potential contribution to the department and research interests may also be included.
International1138 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1138 USD per year during 12 months.
National399 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 399 USD per year during 12 months.
- NTD. 11,080 - national
- NTD. 31,560 - international
Living costs for Hsinchu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.