- The graduates have a rather profound knowledge of the cutting-edge research and trend of the field and a relatively sound grasp of the theoretical and systematic expertise, and are able to master corresponding experimental skills, to be proficient in the use of computers, familiar at least with one simulation software closely related to this discipline, able to contribute academic papers and exchange views in conferences, and to demonstrate rigorous spirits in scientific approaches and working style and professional ethics, so as to be competent in research, development, teaching or management jobs at research institutes and universities.
- Taking advantage of the strong strength of UESTC in information science, SRE is striving for a characteristic research-oriented and high-level school featured by scientific research in the area of resources and environment. SRE established five research foci: quantitative remote sensing, microwave remote sensing, information technology in petroleum exploration, geographical information system and environmental information engineering. It has platforms such as Sichuan Division of National Remote Sensing Center, Center for Sichuan Earth Observation Engineering and Technology, Sichuan Key Laboratory of Earthquake Early Warning, Center for Information Geoscience of UESTC, etc..
- Communication Networks Theory and Technology
- Integrated Circuits and Systems for Communication and Signal Processing
- Signal and Information Processing
- Wireless and Mobile Communication
- Optical Fiber Sensing and Communication
- Geographic Information Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Informatics & Information Technology Communications Engineering View 57 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One photocopy of your valid national passport;
- Notarized Certificates (or Letter of Attestation from Your University for the prospective ceritificate winners);
- Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
- Certificate of the language proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL);
- Two academic recommendation letters in Chinese or English from scholars of associate professorship or higher (must show referee's phone number and email address on the letter).
- If you are not in China, please provide the Physical Examination form
International3840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 USD per year during 24 months.
National3840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 USD per year during 24 months.
RMB 25,000 pre year
Living costs for Chengdu
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.